According to the property agency, the right plan and preparation are key when selling your home. You have probably been overwhelmed with a complexity of buying a house – getting a mortgage, understanding financial jargon and all the stress related to it. Sales may look similar, which is why proper preparation is so important.
Below are some main aspects that you should consider when selling your home:
– prepare your property so that it seems attractive to buyers (gardening, cleaning or minor renovation at home)
– choose the right property agency
– set the sale price based on a professional valuation
– organize an energy performance certificate (EPC)
– choose the right solicitor to help you with conveyancing
Remember – after receiving the offer, you should work with the solicitor on the final sale details, then exchange the contracts and make the property available to the new owner.